Saturday 17 August 2013

The Liebster Award! ♥

Hello everyone! A few days ago I discovered that I had been nominated for the 'Liebster Award' - an award for bloggers with under 200 followers, which helps up-and-coming bloggers become a bigger part of a blogging community and hopefully gain more of an audience. I was nominated by Jessica at Styles of Summers. Thanks Jessica! 



This is what I have to do:
Come up with ten facts about myself
Answer the ten questions given by Jessica 
Nominate some other bloggers with under 200 followers 
♥ Come up with ten new questions for the nominees
♥ Let the nominees know that they have been nominated so that they can get involved

Ten Facts about Me! 
♥ I adore anything Disney
♥ I have a sweet tooth
♥ I love to watch cartoons
♥ I spend most of my time with family
♥ I like wearing cute socks
♥ I enjoy baking, especially cupcakes
♥ I love pastel colours
♥ I like most animals
♥ I want a little tortoise one day
♥ I love going out on little adventures 

Ten Questions (given by Jessica) 
♥ If you could have dinner with any celebrity/designer, past or present, who would it be and why?
Definitely Cara Delevingne - I know it's the typical answer for a girl of my age, but she just seems so cute and bubbly - it would be amazing to get to know her and get to know all about her life and career
♥ Lip gloss or lipstick?
I would have to say lip gloss, as I own more lip glosses than lipsticks and wear lip gloss more often
♥ Favourite holiday you've been on?
Probably my most recent holiday in Spain with my family. We stayed in a small town which was surrounded by breathtaking views of the mountains. There were so many great things about this holiday, like the pool, the beaches, the shops, the food, and just having fun and being around my favourite people
♥ Bright or nude nail varnishes?
100% bright nail varnishes - they are fun, colourful and really stand out
♥ Book or Kindle?
I would have to say book, because it just feels more natural and helps me relax more than staring at a screen I suppose
♥ What's your favourite song?
This is a difficult question - I don't think I have one! I like all different kinds of music and all different songs, and so my favourite song is always changing (sorry for the rubbish answer!)
♥ Satchel or backpack?
Probably satchel, because it is easier to slip on and off and is generally more comfortable for me
♥ If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, what magazine would you choose and why?
Again, another typical answer, but I would choose 'Company' magazine. I discovered it last year whilst I was on holiday and have loved it ever since. I try to pick up a copy whenever I can, because I just love how it's written and the feel of the paper! (weird, I know)
♥ What is your favourite film, and why?
Any disney film - they just remind me of being really little, which I miss sometimes
♥ What is your favourite item you own, and why?
Fashion wise, I would say my white converse are my favourites. They go with everything, and can make any outfit look cute and casual!

People I want to nominate for the 'Liebster Award' 
♥ Lauren Wilkins atC'est la vie
Ciara R atfabulous florals

Ten questions for the nominees 
♥ Role model?
♥ Favourite shop?
♥ Music genre?
♥ Girl crush?
♥ Favourite brand?
♥ Best day out?
♥ Quote to live by?
♥ Your style?
Cute memory?
♥ Favourite season?

12 comments:

  1. hey nice blog
    maybe you would see on my blog and follow me back?
    regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I will check out your blog and of course follow back ♥

      Delete
  2. I did this too I really like your answers :) I'm a huge Cara fan as well
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will check out your answers too, and maybe we have even more in common! Glad to hear that you're also a fan of Cara ♥

      Delete
  3. Thankyou for nominating me! I may sound like an idiot but what do I do? Haha sorry xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, you do exactly what I did - mention who nominated you, give ten facts about yourself, answer the ten questions I gave for you to answer at the bottom, nominate some other bloggers with under 200 followers, and then create ten questions for those nominees ♥

      Delete
  4. Hi! Love your answers! Lovely post!
    Maybe we can follow each other? :)
    xoxo
    http://www.foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post! I'm your newest follower :)
    Maybe you could check out my blog too?
    http://stylepreserve.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I followed you back ♥

      Delete
  6. Hehe I've just discovered your blog and I love it! soo cute. I love your cat background haha :)

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete